Seiser Alm Balance – find your inner centre
Come alive in nature
South Tyrol's nature is a true source of energy. The breathtaking panorama, the pure air, and the idyllic landscapes draw you outdoors – to discover, experience, and come alive. While being active in the fresh air, we promote our health and increase our sense of well-being, we create harmony and comfort, in short: We find balance. Seiser Alm Balance is dedicated to this very topic: searching for and finding our inner centre in nature. With selected events on the subject, led by experts in their field, we guide you through the year and into the hiking and active season.
Balance events in the Sciliar/Schlern area
From the 10th September to 26th October, a series of weekly events and workshops for adults and teens from the age of 14 will be taking place. For the experiences, a registration at the tourist office is necessary.
- Mental strength, from forest and roots: How do nature and the seasons influence us?
Siusi allo Sciliar/Seis am Schlern
Tuesday, 10th and 17th September as well 1st and 15th October 2019 from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Buckwheat – the definite guide to South Tyrol’s native plants: What does the plant have to do with the Sciliar/Schlern witches?
Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm
Wednesday, 25th September as well as 9th October 2019 from 2 p.m. to 7.30 p.m.
- The magic of the morning – movement in the autumn countryside and a healthy, alkaline picnic breakfast
Thursday, 12th and 19th September as well as 3rd and 17th October 2019 from 6.30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Strenghtening workout at the Laghetto di Fiè/Völser Weiher: Easy running training with functional fitness exercises
Laghetto di Fiè/Völser Weiher
Friday, 13th, 20th, and 27th September as well as 4th, 11th, 18th, and 25th October 2019 from 5.30 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Fit Walking: Fitness hiking, health training, stress reduction, and beneficial exercise
Saturday, 14th, 21st, and 28th September as well as 5th, 12th, 19th, and 26th October 2019 from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Subject to change