Our inclusive services
Unique feel-good moments
Years of experience and a passion for our job have allowed us to create the perfect range of services for you. We love devoting ourselves to the wonderful things in life and sharing them with you in the form of our generous inclusive services. You can find genuine pleasure in indulgence at the Ritterhof!
All these exclusive services are included in the price!
EXCITEMENT AND RELAXATION
- Your personal guest card “Holiday area Seiser Alm Live” – unlimited mobility for the entire duration of your stay
- Tip: If you choose to arrive by train, we will send the guest card “Holiday area Seiser Alm Live” to your home address, so that you will enjoy all its benefits already on your journey to the Gourmet Hotel Ritterhof.
- Daily hiking tips
- Hire of hiking gear by top brands
- Free entry to the spa area
- Ritterhof’s spa bag with bathing accessories for the duration of your stay: fluffy bathrobes, towels and terry-cloth slippers
- Free entry to the gym
- Spa voucher: get a 30.00 euro-worth spa voucher with every 7-night booking or a 50.00 euro-worth spa voucher with every 14-night booking per room!
- Varied holiday programme with exciting themed-, gourmet- and panoramic walks with the Oberhofer family
- Guided treks, hikes and e-bike adventures with Alps Activ
- Golf taster course on the breathtaking 18-hole golf course S. Vigilio-Siusi/St. Vigil Seis
- 20% discount on the green fee and guaranteed tee-off times
- Hiking- and golf depot at the hotel
- Hire of hiking poles, backpacks, Nordic walking poles, golf clubs and hiking maps
- As our guest at Ritterhof, you receive an exclusive discount of 10% on hiking items at K&K Sports (except on hiking maps and already discounted items)
- Varied holiday programme with guided ski tours weekly – Sellaronda, Val di Fassa/Fassatal and La Villa, snowshoe hikes and winter walks
- Hire of hiking poles, backpacks, snowshoes and hiking maps
- One free ski locker per room at the mountain station of Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm; this means: no carrying and no troubles – hit the slopes without further ado!
- Ritterhof’s winter bliss extra: Seize every moment of your precious holidays: On departure day, we still grant you the free use of the ski locker at Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm as well as free entry to the spa oasis until 6 p.m. For the ultimate spa bliss, the spa bag with bathrobe, slippers and towels is available for you free of charge. We also invite you to enjoy the sweet and hearty delicacies from our afternoon buffet one more time. Nevertheless, we kindly ask you to vacate your room until 11 a.m.
- As our guest at Ritterhof, you enjoy 15% discount [www.ritterhof.com/skiverleih] on premium gear at our partner shop. If you wish to use this service, we will hand you the necessary promo code.
CULINARY DELIGHTS ALL DAY LONG
- For early birds and late risers: tasty luxury breakfast from 7.30 to 10.30 a.m.
- Afternoon buffet from 2 to 5.30 p.m. with homemade cakes, fruit, soup and toast
- Daily extensive salad- and antipasti buffet as appetizer
- In the evening, 5-course choice menu (meat, fish and vegetarian option available)
- Homemade jams, syrups and chutneys
- Typical South Tyrol: sampling of South Tyrolean smoked delicacies
- Themed evenings: Tyrolean and Mediterranean evening, rustic knight’s evening with large buffet in the hotel’s wine cellar “Knight Errant”
- Upon request, special menus for people with allergies and food intolerances
- Fresh South Tyrolean apples from our farm in Val Venosta/Vinschgau
- South Tyrolean herbal tea, fresh spring water and dried fruit in the spa oasis
- Culinary surprise of the season, i.e. hot mulled wine, grappa and wine tastings, strudel- and cheese buffet or flambé experience, törggele evening and roasting of chestnuts
ONLY AT RITTERHOF
- Top location directly at the gondola car of Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm
- Welcome drink of your choice upon arrival
- Welcome aperitif with the Oberhofer family on Sundays
- Relax on the terrace under the afternoon sun
- Rustic Ritterchalet
- Genuine and authentic service
- Family-owned hotel run with love for detail
- A piece of home: run errands at our shop featuring a colourful range of premium gourmet items and gift ideas
- Hiking bar “Mini-Sciliar/Schlern”: your individual hiking library
- Hotel library
- A choice of pillows (herbal pillow, spelt pillow, millet pillow and many more) for a restful sleep
- Daily “Morning Post” with valuable info and tips
- Free internet access via WLAN
- Shoe-polish station
- Shoe heater and shoe dryer at the hotel
- Free car park in front of the hotel
- Bus stop in front of the hotel
- We are happy to pick you up from the Bolzano/Bozen airport or from the train station of Bolzano/Bozen, Chiusa/Klausen or Bressanone/Brixen. If you wish to use this service, please let us know one week prior to arrival day.
INSIDER TIPS BY THE OBERHOFER FAMILY
- The mountain village Ortisei in Val Gardena/Gröden – a special destination in winter and summer
- Constantino/Konstantin Lake– recharge during a nature walk around the lake
- Messner Mountain Museum Corones – on Plan de Corones/Kronplatz, architecture meets alpinism
- World of Loden in Vandoies/Vintl – find out all about the good old wool
- Tschafon hut and Almrosen hut on Alpe di Siusi/Seiser Alm – taste the speciality with Good-King-Henry or the dumpling tris!
- Novacella/Neustift Monastery – Augustinian monastery with in-house wine cellar