Discover the Dolomites UNESCO World Heritage with your entire family. Children build a hotel for insects and learn about the importance of these small friends. Under expert guidance, they observe nocturnal animals at the Völser Weiher and set off with a ranger to search for animal traces in the nature park. At the end of the adventure week, the most successful detectives who participated in all three theme days will be awarded the "Dolomiti Ranger" medal.
- 7 overnight stays (Arrival: Saturday or Sunday)
- Discover the world of the insects (Tuesday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Mysterious creatures of the night (Wednesday, July: 9 – 11 p.m., August: 8.30 – 10.30 p.m.)
- Follow animal trails in the Sciliar-Catinaccio Nature Park (Thursday, 10 a.m. – 12.30 p.m.)
- Dolomiti Ranger magnifying cup
The adventure week is suitable for children from 6 to 14 years and is only possible when accompanied by an adult. The detailed programme is available at www.seiseralm.it/dolomitiranger.